than when you sign up for one of our beginner golf programs. We have 3 of these programs throughout the year and we sell out within days of opening up entries.
LEARN GOLF AT BONANZA
FUN, EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT SUCCESS
DID YOU KNOW? When you join as a Member you gain FREE ACCESS to our beginner golf programs
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE GOLF
- Expand your business network in a stress free environment
- Master one of the most complex yet rewarding sports in the world
- Great way in which to meet people and make friends
- Golf is a sport of a lifetime!
- Play the game as a family
- Learn the game on Zambia’s #1 rated golf course!
-- BEGINNER PROGRAMS THIS YEAR --
- 25 JANUARY – 22 FEBRUARY
- 25 JULY – 29 AUGUST
- 31 OCTOBER – 5 DECEMBER
During each of the periods listed, we will have classes for ladies, gents plus a family / couples class. It is a 6 week course packed with value, a fun and all round educational experience.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is it ok If I am a complete beginner?
Yes! In fact in many ways that is better as you have no bad habits yet.
Will I need my own equipment and golf clothing?
No, we will provide everything to you. No need to get equipment or golf clothing just yet.
I'm going to miss a few classes, is it still worth it?
Don’t worry, we provide a very comprehensive email summary of each class so you are up to date. However if you would like a private catch up class it can be arrange at K200 per hour
How much does the course cost?
The course is K1000 and is inclusive of:
- 6 practical sessions on the driving range
- 6 theory lessons in the conference room
- All material emailed to you weekly
- Professional coaching
- Free, unlimited 9 holes during the duration of the course
- Free access to the driving range
This is value you simply will not find anywhere else! OR join as a Member and all the courses are free!
What are the dates and time for this course?
There are 3 different courses. One for ladies, men and juniors and we will have 3 of each throughout the course of the year. Please click on the registration button below to view dates, times and course content.