We are just months away of opening Bonanza Resort, and we can’t wait.
This $30 million investment is the first of its kind offering Zambian’s and tourist alike with a resort located just 10km from the International Kenneth Kaunda Airport, in Lusaka, Zambia. This modern avant-garde resort is designed to make you feel relaxed and escape the city life.
Here are some reasons to get excited about our opening:
- Signature Peter Matkovich golf course, voted number one 18-hole golf course in 2019 – Established and opened in August 2017
- 4 restaurants ranging from affordable clubhouse dining to fine dining
- The cuisine at the resort will range from seafood at the fine dining restaurant to Mediterranean at the hotel restaurant, to quick Italian comfort at the golf course clubhouse
- 3 bars throughout the resort, as well as a micro-brewery and pub making home brewed beers whilst serving gourmet burgers
- The spa at Bonanza includes 8 treatment rooms, with 2 couple treatment rooms, hydrotherapy, heated pool, sauna, steam room as well as hairdressing for both men and ladies
- Fully equipped gym and juice bar
- 249 rooms inclusive of 2 presidential suits and 4 junior presidential suits
- Swimming pool and outdoor chill area
- High speed WiFi and connectivity throughout the resort
- Tennis and squash courts
- Dedicated supervised kids play area
- Conferencing facilities and meeting rooms
- Banqueting for private and corporate events
- Chapel for weddings
- State of the art events centre suitable for large corporate meetings, trade shows, product launches, as well as concerts and more
Bonanza Resort is the ideal escape for everyone. We look forward to welcoming families, business travel, corporates, young adults and socialites.
We have the perfect destination for Moms wanting to relax and revitalise the mind, body and soul at the Spa at Bonanza, while the kids are in good hands playing in the dedicated kids zone, and dad is out with friends making birdies on the golf course.
Corporates can have peace of mind when booking their important meeting or product launches with our experienced banquet team who is dedicated to making the event a success ensuring that the bookers job is well taken care of.
Business travelers will find Bonanza a pleasure with the high speed WiFi and connectivity throughout the resort, where technology and convenience is our priority.
Day visitors are welcome, be it to try one of our restaurants, or a relaxing day at the Spa or lazing around the pool, otherwise simply a stopover before going to the airport… either way we’ll keep you entertained and feeling relaxed!
For more information visit: https://www.bonanzaresortzambia.com/