It is IMPERATIVE that you clearly understand the tournament conditions before entering. Failure to do so could lead to your disqualification from all 10 rounds of qualifying. The tournament conditions button below has all the details. Once you have read the conditions, hit the CLICK HERE TO ENTER BUTTON
K2 Challenge Cup Qualifiers
A maximum handicap index of 24 will apply throughout. Players with a handicap index of more than 24 may will still be eligible for the individual stableford competition, but their points will not be added to the K2 qualifier leaderboard.
- Entries for qualifiers will open 5 days prior to the qualifying date.
- All players that are eligible for the order of merit must tee of from the white markers.
- Entries will close on the Thursday prior to the qualifying round at 15:00.
- No exceptions or late entries will be made. Due to the popularity and competitiveness of the event, this is a non-negotiable condition.
- While the format is individual stableford, players are to enter as pairs as you will be put together with another pair of players to make a fourball. This way you will have one familiar face and will meet more of the Bonanza Members competing for the spots on the team.
- Pairs who withdraw after the draw is done will not be eligible for the next round of the qualifiers – make sure you are available and committed.
- NO SHOWS – automatic disqualification from the tournament and will not be allowed to be part of any further qualifiers in 2022.
- It is important that players are exposed to as many Members as possible. Thus, we will try to ensure that you play with a different pair in each round. This is crucial in building THE TEAM SPIRIT.
- You may bring a guest as your playing partner. They may also enter the competition but will not be eligible to qualify for the K2 Challenge Cup team.
- The competition fee for each qualifying round is K100
- Tee times – while we will do our best to fit you in the requested time slot it is not a guarantee. Depending on the field size, we may opt for 2 tee starts to create more morning times.
FORMAT AND SCORING FORMALITIES
- The format is individual stableford.
- A 95% handicap allowance applies through all rounds.
- One scorecard per player.
- Scorecards must be checked and verified and dropped in the scorecard box no more than 15 minutes after your round. Cards not in the box are not accepted.